Thursday 25 April 2013

Girly Inspiration (1)


Hello my beauties, hope you are all doing well. I was actually hoping to post something completely different today, but was having trouble getting my words right (writers block). So instead, I thought I'd share with you some of the things on my wish list and will be adding a new weekly segment to my blog titled: Girly Inspiration.
 I'm a really huge fan of Etsy.com and I encourage you to go and check it out. All the items on sale are either handmade or vintage, so you're truly getting something unique. I also think it's important to support small business. With the exception of the dress, all items here can be purchased on Etsy if you're interested*.

If not, use this post as a little girly boost :)

1. Jewellery box
2. Rose clutch bag 
3.Scented candles 
4. Multi-tiered bracelets.-  I found these through the website Hatters & Madmen, go check it out, the owner of the blog has an interview with the designer :)
5.Audrey Hepburn quote wall art. 
6. Halter-neck 50's style dress

Lots of love
Glitter & Roses
xxx




*This is not a sponsored post.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking to my shop! It is very muchly appreciated! -Melissa, Owner at Talulah Lee Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, saw you on Auras blog, you have a fabulous collection, adding you to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to my shop too:) Loving all the pink!! Sarah @ Sprinkled Joy (the Audrey Hepburn wall art:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I'm getting that one as soon as the next pay cheque comes in, it's soooo cute. How did you even know I linked it? I'm guessing etsy sellers have some sort of link analytics.

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  4. Just stopping by to say that I hope all is well with you! Would love to read an update if you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link to our candle shop! :D This collection is lovely!

    - Frenchie

    ReplyDelete